Hi, I’m Claire—and I’m so glad you’re here! I’m a 22-year-old recent college grad living in the Bay Area with my fiancé, Eric. On “Just to Claireify,” I write about my passion: sustainable living in every sense of the word. I believe that a truly sustainable lifestyle is one that’s healthy not only for the planet but also for us, for our bodies and our minds.
Interested in reducing your carbon footprint, going zero waste, or becoming a locavore? This blog is for you. Interested in mindfulness, minimalism, or simply finding balance? This blog is for you, too. We’ll chat about everything from apartment gardening to meditation to wedding planning on a budget. Join me for the ride!
And if you’d like to get to know me better, read on for a little bit more!
- I’m an outdoorsy girl. I love camping, hiking, biking, walking around my neighborhood, or just sitting and soaking in the sunshine.
- I’m a gardener. I worked in a greenhouse in college and I can’t wait until we’ve got some herbs and vegetables growing on our balcony.
- I love planners and lists. All things organizational make me happy!
- I’m a cook. Between Eric’s celiac disease and my various food intolerances, this can be a bit challenging, but it also forces me to get creative.
- I’m a tutor. Tutoring is another passion of mine—I’d happily spend any evening helping a student with their algebra homework.
- I’m a chocoholic. The darker, the better—90% dark chocolate is my jam!
- I became a Christian in college and haven’t looked back. God’s overwhelming grace has freed me and helped me grow into the woman I am today—and while she’s far from perfect, I’ve learned so much about how to be thankful for what I have and love others better.